Writing Conferences I love!
Romance Writers of America Check it out
Storymakers (held in Utah) Check it out
American Night Writers Association (ANWA) Check it out
Kanab Writers Conference Check it out
Writing and Illustrating for Young Readers Check it out
The Writing Gal's Check it out
SMIAH Writer's Conference Check it out
Photo's of me at some Conferences!
Top 7 reasons Writing conferences are a good thing!
1. There is always something to learn about writing and publishing no matter where you are in your writing journey.
2. Meeting others who have done it not only gives you a good positive vibe, but they can also chat with you about your situation with your writing and hopefully have some good advice.
3. Writers need writer friends!!
4. Often there is a book signing. So you can purchase books and get them signed by the amazing presenters
5.They boost creativity and motivation.
6. You might learn something you never thought to learn before.
7. Networking with agents, editors and writing pros.
National Novel Writing Month
This isn't a conference but it is a huge writing event that takes place every November where the whole goal is to get you writing! You should totally check it out. I've been a participant since 2015 and I love how it helps me finish books!